2017 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary and Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 21 - School Property and Supplies
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
§ 6-21-117. Leased academic facilities
- An academic facility leased by a school district shall:
- (1) Not be entitled to facilities program funding under § 6-20-2501 et seq.;
- (2) Conform to the school facility standards defined in the Arkansas School Facility Manual;
- (3) Be inspected by the Division of Public School Academic Facilities and Transportation to ensure that the facility complies with required academic facility standards prior to the execution of a lease or a renewal of an existing lease;
- (4) Be eligible for a waiver commensurate with the Arkansas School Facility Manual granted by the Commission for Arkansas Public School Academic Facilities and Transportation; and
- (5) Be exempt from the academic facility standards for the duration of the replacement of an academic facility that is lost due to a catastrophic event if the leased academic facility is used solely for the purpose of providing an academic facility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.