2017 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary and Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 21 - School Property and Supplies
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
§ 6-21-103. Authority to contract for military training equipment -- Costs
- (a) Each school district board of directors in the State of Arkansas shall have authority:
- (1) To enter into contracts for the use of property and equipment for military training purposes;
- (2) To enter into any mutually agreeable contract incidental thereto as may be required by federal law or regulations of the Secretary of the Army, Navy, or Air Force, or other federal officer or agency, for the care and safekeeping of the property and equipment, or for similar purposes; and
- (3) To make reimbursement for the property and equipment.
- (1) The cost of any bonds or security and reimbursements shall be paid from funds available for the operation of the school district.
- (2) This includes, but is not limited to, the authority to obligate any funds available, whether by appropriation or otherwise, for the purpose of executing bonds to secure the safekeeping and return of United States Government property issued in connection with military training purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.