2017 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary and Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 20 - Finances
Subchapter 7 - School Lunch Program
§ 6-20-709. School lunch menus
- (a) In addition to following the dietary guidelines of the National School Lunch Program, each school district shall provide to the school district's school nutrition and physical activity advisory committee:
- (1) Information on the requirements and standards of the program; and
- (2) Menus for the program and other food sold in the school cafeteria on a quarterly basis.
- (b) The school nutrition and physical activity advisory committee shall provide recommendations to the school district concerning menus and other foods sold in the school cafeteria.
- (c) The Child Health Advisory Committee, the Child Nutrition Unit of the Department of Education, and the Department of Health shall provide technical assistance as necessary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.