2017 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary and Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 15 - Educational Standards and Quality Generally
Subchapter 17 - Parental Involvement Plan
§ 6-15-1701. Findings
- The General Assembly recognizes that:
- (1) A child's education is a responsibility shared by the school and family during the entire time the child spends in school;
- (2) To support the goal of the schools to educate all students effectively, the schools and parents must work as knowledgeable partners;
- (3) Although parents are diverse in culture, language, and needs, they are an integral component of a school's ability to provide for the educational success of their children;
- (4) Engaging parents is essential to improve student achievement; and
- (5) Schools should foster and support active parental involvement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.