2017 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, or Welfare
Chapter 65 - Driving or Boating While Intoxicated
Subchapter 3 - Underage Driving or Boating Under the Influence Law
§ 5-65-303. Driving or boating under the influence while underage
- (a) A person commits the offense of driving or boating under the influence while underage if he or she is underage and operates or is in actual physical control of a motorboat on the waters of this state or a motor vehicle while:
- (1) Under the influence of an alcoholic beverage or similar intoxicant; or
- (2) At that time there was an alcohol concentration of two hundredths (0.02) but less than eight hundredths (0.08) in his or her breath, blood, urine, or saliva as determined by a chemical test.
- (b) A violation of this section is an unclassified misdemeanor with penalties as prescribed by this subchapter.
- (c) An alcohol-related offense under this section is a strict liability offense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.