2017 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 2 - Offenses Against the Person
Chapter 12 - Robbery
§ 5-12-103. Aggravated robbery
- (a) A person commits aggravated robbery if he or she commits robbery as defined in § 5-12-102, and the person:
- (1) Is armed with a deadly weapon;
- (2) Represents by word or conduct that he or she is armed with a deadly weapon; or
- (3) Inflicts or attempts to inflict death or serious physical injury upon another person.
- (b) Aggravated robbery is a Class Y felony.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.