2017 Arkansas Code
Title 3 - Alcoholic Beverages
Chapter 4 - Alcoholic Beverages Generally -- Permits
Subchapter 3 - Revocation
§ 3-4-303. Notice -- Surrender of permit
- (1) Within three (3) days after a permit shall have been revoked, notice thereof shall be given to the permittee by mailing the notice addressed to him or her at the premises permitted.
- (2) Notice shall also be mailed to the owner of the premises permitted.
- (b) The holder of the permit shall thereupon surrender the permit to the Director of the Alcoholic Beverage Control Division.
- (c) The mailing of the permit by the permittee to the director by registered mail or insured parcel post shall be deemed sufficient compliance with this provision.
- (1) The director, immediately upon notice of revocation, shall serve a written notice thereof upon the chief of police or chief police officer and the city clerk of the city or town in which the premises for which the revoked permit was issued is situated, or upon the sheriff of the county in case the permit was issued for premises situated outside a city or town.
- (2) This notice shall include a statement of the number of the permit, the name and place of residence of the holder, the location of the permitted premises, and the date when the permit was revoked.
- (e) In case the permit is not immediately surrendered, the director shall issue a written demand for the surrender of the permit and deliver the demand to the sheriff of the county in which the permitted premises are located or to any Alcoholic Beverage Control Enforcement Division agent. The sheriff or division agent shall immediately take possession of the permit and return the permit to the director.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.