2017 Arkansas Code
Title 28 - Wills, Estates, and Fiduciary Relationships
Subtitle 5 - Fiduciary Relationships
Chapter 75 - Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
§ 28-75-113. Disclosure of other digital assets held in trust when trustee not original user
- Unless otherwise ordered by the court, directed by the user, or provided in a trust, a custodian shall disclose, to a trustee that is not an original user of an account, a catalogue of electronic communications sent or received by an original or successor user and stored, carried, or maintained by the custodian in an account of the trust and any digital assets, other than the content of electronic communications, in which the trust has a right or interest if the trustee gives the custodian:
- (1) a written request for disclosure in physical or electronic form;
- (2) a certified copy of the trust instrument or a certification of the trust under § 28-73-1013;
- (3) a certification by the trustee, under penalty of perjury, that the trust exists and the trustee is a currently acting trustee of the trust; and
- (4) if requested by the custodian:
- (A) a number, username, address, or other unique subscriber or account identifier assigned by the custodian to identify the trust's account; or
- (B) evidence linking the account to the trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.