2017 Arkansas Code
Title 28 - Wills, Estates, and Fiduciary Relationships
Subtitle 5 - Fiduciary Relationships
Chapter 75 - Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
§ 28-75-103. Applicability
- (a) This chapter applies to:
- (1) a fiduciary acting under a will or power of attorney executed before, on, or after August 1, 2017;
- (2) a personal representative acting for a decedent who died before, on, or after August 1, 2017;
- (3) a guardianship of the estate proceeding commenced before, on, or after August 1, 2017; and
- (4) a trustee acting under a trust created before, on, or after August 1, 2017.
- (b) This chapter applies to a custodian if the user resides in this state or resided in this state at the time of the user's death.
- (c) This chapter does not apply to a digital asset of an employer used by an employee in the ordinary course of the employer's business.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.