2017 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 5 - Highways, Roads, and Streets
Chapter 76 - Regional Mobility Authority Act
Subchapter 2 - Creation
§ 27-76-203. Membership in regional mobility authority
- (a) To become a member of a regional mobility authority, a governing body of a municipality or county within the jurisdictional boundaries of the regional mobility authority shall:
- (1) Provide by ordinance for the participation of the municipality or county in the regional mobility authority; and
- (2) Enter into an agreement with the other participating members if such members exist.
- (1) The agreement between members of a regional mobility authority shall establish the terms and conditions of the operation of the regional mobility authority with the limitations provided in this chapter and other applicable laws.
- (2) If a regional mobility authority is composed of a single county, the terms and conditions of the operation of the regional mobility authority shall be established in the ordinance authorizing the creation of the regional mobility authority.
- (c) To the extent that it is consistent with this chapter, the agreement shall comply with the provisions of § 25-20-104(c).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.