2017 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 5 - Highways, Roads, and Streets
Chapter 69 - Mississippi River Parkway (Great River Road)
Subchapter 2 - Mississippi River Parkway Commission of Arkansas
§ 27-69-203. Organization and meetings
- (a) At the first meeting of the Mississippi River Parkway Commission and annually thereafter, the members shall select a Chair of the Mississippi River Parkway Commission and a secretary from the membership.
- (b) Meetings of the commission shall be called by motion of the chair or on request of any five (5) members.
- (c) Except in the case of an emergency, notice of the time and place of each meeting shall be given to each member at least five (5) days prior to the date of the meeting.
- (d) Every meeting of the commission shall be held at some suitable place in one of the ten (10) counties in which the Great River Road is situated, except that any meeting may be held at any other suitable place upon majority vote of the members of the commission.
- (e) Any four (4) members of the commission shall constitute a quorum for the purpose of transacting any business of the commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.