2017 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 4 - Motor Vehicular Traffic
Chapter 53 - Accidents
Subchapter 3 - Investigations
§ 27-53-307. Accident response service fee
- (a) As used in this section:
- (1) "Accident response service fee" means a fee imposed for the response or investigation of a motor vehicle accident by a law enforcement agency; and
- (2) "Entity" means:
- (A) The state;
- (B) A political subdivision of the state, including:
- (i) A county;
- (ii) A city;
- (iii) A borough;
- (iv) An incorporated town;
- (v) A township; or
- (vi) A home-ruled municipality; and
- (C) Any governmental entity or agency or department of a governmental entity or agency.
- (b) Notwithstanding any provision of law to the contrary, a person or entity shall not impose an accident response service fee on or from an insurance company, the driver or owner of a motor vehicle, or any other person.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.