2017 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 3 - Motor Vehicles and Their Equipment
Chapter 37 - Equipment Regulations
Subchapter 8 - Eric's Law: The Nitrous Oxide Prohibition Act
§ 27-37-802. Definitions
- As used in this subchapter:
- (A) "Motorcycle" means a motor vehicle having a saddle for the use of the rider and designed to travel on not more than three (3) wheels in contact with the ground.
- (B) "Motorcycle" does not include a tractor;
- (2) "Nitrous oxide" means a gas or liquid form of nitrous oxide that is used to increase the speed or performance of a motor vehicle or motorcycle; and
- (3) "Street or highway" means the entire width between property lines of every way or place of whatever nature when any part of the street or highway is open to the use of the public as a matter of right for purposes of vehicular traffic.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.