2017 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 2 - Motor Vehicle Registration and Licensing
Chapter 16 - Driver's Licenses Generally
Subchapter 8 - Issuance of Licenses and Permits
§ 27-16-814. Living will designation
- (a) (1) A person may apply to the Office of Driver Services to obtain a living will designation on a driver's license or identification card issued under this subchapter by providing:
- (A) A signed form stating that he or she has executed a living will; and
- (B) Payment of the fee for the driver's license or identification card authorized under this chapter.
- (2) If the person seeks a duplicate or substitute driver's license with the living will designation and his or her driver's license has not expired, the fee shall be as provided under § 27-16-806.
- (b) The office may:
- (1) Determine the appropriate placement of the living will designation on a driver's license or identification card authorized under this section; and
- (2) Promulgate the necessary rules for the administration of this section.
- (c) This section does not require a person to have a living will or to have a living will designation on his or her driver's license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.