2017 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 2 - Motor Vehicle Registration and Licensing
Chapter 16 - Driver's Licenses Generally
Subchapter 13 - Emergency Contact Information System Act
§ 27-16-1309. Responsibility for accuracy of information. [Effective January 29, 2018.]
- (a) Each participant has the exclusive responsibility for:
- (1) Initiating, entering, modifying, and deleting emergency contact records in an emergency contact information system; and
- (2) The accuracy and completeness of all information submitted.
- (b) Emergency contact records shall otherwise not be modified and shall otherwise be deleted only when the driver's license or identification record no longer exists in Arkansas.
- (c) All requests to add, modify, or delete a record in the system are confidential and shall be governed by § 12-12-211.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.