2017 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 2 - Motor Vehicle Registration and Licensing
Chapter 16 - Driver's Licenses Generally
Subchapter 12 - Arkansas Voluntary Enhanced Security Driver's License and Identification Card Act
§ 27-16-1203. Definitions
- As used in this subchapter:
- (1) "Department" means the Department of Finance and Administration;
- (2) "Director" means the Director of the Department of Finance and Administration;
- (3) "Voluntary enhanced security commercial driver's license" means a commercial motor vehicle operator's license issued under this subchapter;
- (4) "Voluntary enhanced security driver's license" means a motor vehicle operator's license issued under this subchapter; and
- (5) "Voluntary enhanced security identification card" means a personal identification card described in this subchapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.