2017 Arkansas Code
Title 25 - State Government
Chapter 18 - Public Records
Subchapter 2 - State Publications
§ 25-18-218. Supreme Court and Court of Appeals reports -- Medium of publication -- Distribution
- (1) The reports of the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals shall be published and distributed in such format and medium as the Supreme Court may direct.
- (2) The medium shall be a permanent, secure, and unalterable record of the final, official decisions of the Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals.
- (1) The reports shall be made publicly available for viewing at no charge via the Internet or other medium that is readily accessible by the public.
- (2) However, the Administrative Office of the Courts may establish:
- (A) A system of subscription-based access to additional features; and
- (B) Reasonable charges for the provision of reports on disc or other physical medium.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.