2017 Arkansas Code
Title 25 - State Government
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Subchapter 5 - Prohibited Contracts and Investments
§ 25-1-503. Prohibition on contracting with entities that boycott Israel
- (a) Except as provided under subsection (b) of this section, a public entity shall not:
- (1) Enter into a contract with a company to acquire or dispose of services, supplies, information technology, or construction unless the contract includes a written certification that the person or company is not currently engaged in, and agrees for the duration of the contract not to engage in, a boycott of Israel; or
- (2) Engage in boycotts of Israel.
- (b) This section does not apply to:
- (1) A company that fails to meet the requirements under subdivision (a)(1) of this section but offers to provide the goods or services for at least twenty percent (20%) less than the lowest certifying business; or
- (2) Contracts with a total potential value of less than one thousand dollars ($1,000).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.