2017 Arkansas Code
Title 25 - State Government
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Subchapter 4 - Arkansas Financial Transparency Act
§ 25-1-402. Legislative intent
- The General Assembly finds that:
- (1) Information technology has evolved to allow unprecedented levels of accessibility to financial information;
- (2) Information technology allowing access to expenditure information via the Internet now exists and is available to state government; and
- (3) Access to expenditures on an ongoing and regular basis will:
- (A) Assist citizens and members of the General Assembly in overseeing the operation of state government in Arkansas; and
- (B) Allow for a higher degree of accountability and efficiency in the workings of all branches of state government.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.