2017 Arkansas Code
Title 21 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 6 - Fees
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
§ 21-6-101. Fees in certain sections superseded
- The appropriate fee prescribed in §§ 21-6-306, 21-6-402, and 21-6-403 shall be in lieu of the fee prescribed in:
- (1) Section 18-44-117 for filing mechanics' and materialmen's liens;
- (2) Section 18-46-115 for filing medical, nursing, and hospital liens;
- (3) Section 16-65-117 for filing judgments to establish judgment liens on lands; and
- (4) Section 17-90-303 for recording licenses of optometrists.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.