2017 Arkansas Code
Title 20 - Public Health and Welfare
Subtitle 4 - Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
Chapter 64 - Alcohol and Drug Abuse
Subchapter 4 - Hallucinogenic Drugs
§ 20-64-402. Use, possession, sale, etc., prohibited -- Generally
- It shall be unlawful for any person, except as provided in this subchapter, to use, possess, have in one's possession, sell, exchange, give or attempt to give to another, barter, or otherwise dispose of:
- (1) Lysergic acid;
- (2) LSD, which is d-lysergic acid diethylamide;
- (3) DMT, which is N-N-dimethyltryptamine;
- (4) Any compound, mixture, or preparation which is physiologically similar to any drug listed in subdivisions (1)-(3) of this section in its effect on the central nervous system; or
- (5) Any salt or derivative of any drug listed in subdivisions (1)-(3) of this section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.