2017 Arkansas Code
Title 2 - Agriculture
Subtitle 2 - Agronomy
Chapter 15 - General Provisions
Subchapter 4 - Arkansas Industrial Hemp Act
§ 2-15-411. License revocation
- (1) The State Plant Board shall revoke the license of an industrial hemp grower licensee who fails to comply with this subchapter or the rules adopted under this subchapter.
- (2) An industrial hemp grower licensee whose license is revoked under subdivision (a)(1) of this section is ineligible for licensure under this subchapter for up to five (5) years after the revocation.
- (1) Before revocation of an industrial hemp grower license, the board shall provide the industrial hemp grower licensee notice and an informal hearing before the board to show cause why the license should not be revoked and the licensee's right to grow forfeited.
- (2) If a license is revoked and a licensee's right to grow is forfeited as the result of an informal hearing under subdivision (b)(1) of this section, the industrial hemp grower licensee may request a formal administrative hearing before the board.
- (c) An industrial hemp grower licensee whose license is revoked may appeal the final order of the board by filing an appeal in the circuit court of the district in which the licensee resides.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.