2017 Arkansas Code
Title 16 - Practice, Procedure, and Courts
Subtitle 5 - Civil Procedure Generally
Chapter 56 - Limitation of Actions
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
§ 16-56-104. Actions with limitation of one year
- The following actions shall be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action shall accrue and not thereafter:
- (1) All special actions on the case;
- (2) Actions for:
- (A) Assault and battery; and
- (B) False imprisonment;
- (3) All actions for words spoken slandering the character of another;
- (4) All actions for words spoken whereby special damages are sustained; and
- (5) All actions for damages suffered by a consumer as a result of any act or omission of a home inspector relating to a home inspection report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.