2017 Arkansas Code
Title 12 - Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Military Affairs
Subtitle 2 - Law Enforcement Agencies and Programs
Chapter 18 - Child Maltreatment Act
Subchapter 9 - Child Maltreatment Central Registry
§ 12-18-903. Placement in the Child Maltreatment Central Registry
- An offender's name shall be placed in the Child Maltreatment Central Registry if:
- (1) After notice, the offender eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time the act or omission occurred does not timely request an administrative hearing;
- (2) The alleged offender was a child at the time of the act or omission and the child or his or her legal parent or legal guardian waived the administrative hearing;
- (3) The administrative law judge upheld the investigative determination of true pursuant to a preliminary administrative hearing; or
- (4) Upon completion of the administrative hearing process, the Department of Human Services' or Department of Arkansas State Police's investigative determination of true is upheld.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.