2017 Arkansas Code
Title 12 - Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Military Affairs
Subtitle 2 - Law Enforcement Agencies and Programs
Chapter 18 - Child Maltreatment Act
Subchapter 7 - Investigative Findings
§ 12-18-711. Fee for copying investigative file
- (a) Except as provided under subsection (b) of this section, the Department of Human Services may charge:
- (1) A reasonable fee not to exceed ten dollars ($10.00) for researching, copying, or mailing records from a child maltreatment investigative file under this chapter; and
- (2) A reasonable fee for reproducing copies of electronic media, such as audio tapes, video recordings, compact discs, or DVDs, and photographs.
- (b) A fee shall not be charged to:
- (1) A nonprofit or volunteer agency that requests searches of the investigative files; or
- (2) A person who is indigent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.