2017 Arkansas Code
Title 12 - Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Military Affairs
Subtitle 2 - Law Enforcement Agencies and Programs
Chapter 17 - State Drug Crime Enforcement and Prosecution Grant Fund
§ 12-17-104. Determination of grant awards
- The Arkansas Alcohol and Drug Abuse Coordinating Council shall:
- (1) Develop and promulgate by rule criteria for the grant applications and awards process under this chapter;
- (2) Review all grant applications under this chapter;
- (3) Determine which applicant or applicants should receive grant awards under this chapter; and
- (4) Retain oversight of all grant expenditures under this chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.