There is a newer version of this Section
2017 Arkansas Code
Title 11 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Chapter 10 - Department of Workforce Services Law
Subchapter 6 - Shared Work Plans
§ 11-10-607. Revocation of approval
Universal Citation: AR Code § 11-10-607 (2017)
- (1) The Director of the Department of Workforce Services may revoke approval of a plan for good cause.
- (2) The revocation order shall be in writing and shall specify the date the revocation is effective and the reasons therefor.
- (3) Good cause shall include, but not be limited to, failure to comply with the assurances given in the plan, unreasonable revision of productivity standards for the affected group, conduct or occurrences tending to defeat the intent and effective operation of the plan, and violation of any criteria on which approval of the plan was based.
- (b) The action may be taken at any time by the director on his or her own motion, on the motion of any of the affected group's employees, or on the motion of the appropriate collective bargaining agent.
- (c) However, the director shall review the operation of each qualified employer plan at least once during the twelve-month period that the plan is in effect to assure its compliance with the requirements of these provisions.
- (d) Revocation of a plan for good cause by the director shall preclude approval of any subsequent plan submitted by the revoked plan employer during the twelve-month period beginning on the date of the revocation order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.