There is a newer version of this Section
2017 Arkansas Code
Title 11 - Labor and Industrial Relations
Chapter 10 - Department of Workforce Services Law
Subchapter 3 - Administration and Enforcement
§ 11-10-313. Compensation based on multiple-state earnings
Universal Citation: AR Code § 11-10-313 (2017)
- (a) The Director of the Department of Workforce Services shall participate in any arrangements for the payment of compensation on the basis of combining an individual's wages and employment covered under this chapter with his or her wages and employment covered under the unemployment compensation laws of other states which are approved by the United States Secretary of Labor in consultation with the state unemployment compensation agencies as reasonably calculated to assure the prompt and full payment of compensation in those situations and which include provisions for:
- (1) Applying the base period of a single state law to a claim involving the combining of an individual's wages and employment covered under two (2) or more state unemployment compensation laws; and
- (2) Avoiding the duplicate use of wages and employment by reason of such combining.
- (1) Any and all wage and employment information necessary for the carrying out of the arrangements shall be promptly provided by employers upon request by the director.
- (2) Willful failure to promptly provide the information shall subject an employer to the penalties set forth in § 11-10-106(b).
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.