2016 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, or Welfare
Chapter 64 - Controlled Substances
Subchapter 8 - -- Sale of Drug Devices
§ 5-64-802. Illegal drug paraphernalia business
(a) Any person who conducts, finances, manages, supervises, directs, or owns any part of an illegal drug paraphernalia business is guilty of a:
(1) Class A misdemeanor for the first offense;
(2) Class D felony for the second offense; and
(3) Class C felony for third and subsequent offenses.
(b) A person violates subsection (a) of this section if he or she:
(1) Conducts, finances, manages, supervises, directs, or owns any part of a business that, in the regular course of business or as a continuing course of conduct, manufactures, sells, stores, possesses, gives away, or furnishes an object designed to be primarily useful as a drug device; and
(2) Knows or has reason to know that the design of the object renders it primarily useful as a drug device.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.