2016 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, or Welfare
Chapter 64 - Controlled Substances
Subchapter 8 - -- Sale of Drug Devices
§ 5-64-801. Definition
(a) As used in this subchapter, "drug device" means an object usable for smoking marijuana, for smoking a controlled substance defined as a tetrahydrocannabinol, or for ingesting or inhaling cocaine, and includes, but is not limited to:
(1) A metal, wooden, acrylic, glass, stone, plastic, or ceramic pipe with or without a screen, permanent screen, hashish head, or punctured metal bowl;
(2) A water pipe;
(3) A carburetion tube or device;
(4) A smoking or carburetion mask;
(5) A roach clip, meaning an object used to hold burning material, such as a marijuana cigarette, that has become too small or too short to be held in the hand;
(6) A chamber pipe;
(7) A carburetor pipe;
(8) An electric pipe;
(9) An air-driven pipe;
(10) A chillum;
(11) A bong;
(12) An ice pipe or chiller; and
(13) A miniature cocaine spoon or a cocaine vial.
(b) In any prosecution under this subchapter, the question of whether an object is a drug device is a question of fact.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.