2016 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 4 - Miscellaneous Regulated Industries
Chapter 114 - Charitable Bingo and Raffles Enabling Act
Subchapter 7 - -- Enforcement
§ 23-114-701. Revocation of license -- Licensed authorized organization
The license issued to an authorized organization is subject to revocation under this chapter if the organization:
(1) Makes a false statement or material omission in an application for a license under this chapter;
(2) Fails to maintain records that fully and accurately record each transaction connected with:
(A) Conducting raffles or games of bingo; and
(B) Leasing of premises to be used for raffles or games of bingo;
(3) Falsifies or makes a false entry in a book or record if the entry relates in any way to the promotion, operation, or administration of raffles or games of bingo;
(4) Diverts or pays a portion of the proceeds from a raffle or a game of bingo to a person except in furtherance of one (1) or more of the lawful purposes set forth in this chapter; or
(5) Violates this chapter or a term of a license issued under this chapter in any other way.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.