2016 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 4 - Miscellaneous Regulated Industries
Chapter 114 - Charitable Bingo and Raffles Enabling Act
Subchapter 5 - -- Bingo and Raffle Accounts
§ 23-114-507. Expenses paid from bingo and raffle account
The following items of expenses incurred or paid in connection with the conduct of games of bingo or raffles must be paid from a licensed authorized organization's bingo and raffle account if the licensed authorized organization is required under § 23-114-501 to maintain such an account:
(1) Advertising, including the cost of printing bingo and raffle gift certificates;
(2) Repairs to premises and equipment;
(3) Bingo and raffle supplies and equipment;
(5) Stated rental or mortgage and insurance expenses;
(6) Bookkeeping or accounting services; and
(7) License fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.