2016 Arkansas Code
Title 23 - Public Utilities and Regulated Industries
Subtitle 4 - Miscellaneous Regulated Industries
Chapter 114 - Charitable Bingo and Raffles Enabling Act
Subchapter 5 - -- Bingo and Raffle Accounts
§ 23-114-506. Items of bingo and raffle expense
(a) Expenses that are reasonable and necessary to lawfully conduct games of bingo or raffles are allowable and include expenses incurred for:
(1) Advertising, including the cost of printing bingo and raffle gift certificates;
(2) Repairs to premises and equipment;
(3) Bingo and raffle supplies and equipment;
(5) Stated rental or mortgage and insurance expenses;
(6) License fees; and
(7) Bookkeeping or accounting services.
(b) No person may be compensated for organizing, promoting, conducting, or otherwise administering a raffle or bingo event. Any such compensation is prohibited under this chapter and is not an allowable expense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.