2015 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary And Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 21 - School Property And Supplies
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 6-21-101 - Authority to permit use of public school buildings for community purposes.
- § 6-21-102 - Donation of laboratory equipment seized under drug paraphernalia law.
- § 6-21-103 - Authority to contract for military training equipment -- Costs.
- § 6-21-104 - Distribution of surplus commodities in school lunch program.
- § 6-21-105 - Braille and large print textbooks.
- § 6-21-106 - Fire hazards inspection prior to closing for breaks.
- § 6-21-107 - Official computer use policy.
- § 6-21-108 - School districts authorized to own and convey real property -- Donation of property for educational purposes and beneficial educational services only.
- § 6-21-109 - Rules governing public works projects.
- § 6-21-110 - Rules and regulations governing disposition of school property.
- § 6-21-111 - Definitions.
- § 6-21-112 - Division of Public School Academic Facilities and Transportation.
- § 6-21-113 - Advisory Committee on Public School Academic Facilities.
- § 6-21-114 - Commission for Arkansas Public School Academic Facilities and Transportation -- Created.
- § 6-21-115 - Name of division -- Operation -- Director.
- § 6-21-116 - Tornado shelter construction.
- § 6-21-117 - Leased academic facilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.