2015 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary And Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 15 - Educational Standards and Quality Generally
Subchapter 5 - Home Schools
- § 6-15-501 - Definition.
- § 6-15-502 - Rules, regulations, and procedures for monitoring and enforcing provisions.
- § 6-15-503 - Prerequisites to home schooling.
- § 6-15-504 - Enrollment or reenrollment in local schools.
- § 6-15-505, 6-15-506 - [Repealed.]
- § 6-15-507 - Ineligibility of home schools for local, state, or federal funds.
- § 6-15-508 - Home schooling prohibited if a sex offender resides in the home.
- § 6-15-509 - Participation of home-schooled students in interscholastic activities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.