2015 Arkansas Code
Title 6 - Education
Subtitle 2 - Elementary And Secondary Education Generally
Chapter 15 - Educational Standards and Quality Generally
Subchapter 26 - The Rewarding Excellence in Achievement Program
- § 6-15-2601 - Title.
- § 6-15-2602 - Legislative intent.
- § 6-15-2603 - Definitions.
- § 6-15-2604 - Rules.
- § 6-15-2605 - Application forms and procedures for the Rewarding Excellence in Achievement Program.
- § 6-15-2606 - Contents of Rewarding Excellence in Achievement plans.
- § 6-15-2607 - Staff development.
- § 6-15-2608 - Evaluation of participants.
- § 6-15-2609 - Reporting and continued funding.
- § 6-15-2610 - Construction with other state law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.