2015 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 73 - Weapons
Subchapter 3 - Concealed Handguns
§ 5-73-319 - Transfer of a license to Arkansas.
(a) Any person who becomes a resident of Arkansas who has a valid license to carry a concealed handgun issued by a reciprocal state may apply to transfer his or her license to Arkansas by submitting the following to the Department of Arkansas State Police:
(1) The person's current reciprocal state license;
(2) Two (2) properly completed fingerprint cards;
(3) A nonrefundable license fee of thirty-five dollars ($35.00);
(4) Any fee charged by a state or federal agency for a criminal history check; and
(5) A digital photograph of the person or a release authorization to obtain a digital photograph of the person from another source.
(b) After July 31, 2007, the newly transferred license is valid for a period of five (5) years from the date of issuance and binds the holder to all Arkansas laws and regulations regarding the carrying of the concealed handgun.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.