2015 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 73 - Weapons
Subchapter 3 - Concealed Handguns
§ 5-73-301 - Definitions.
As used in this subchapter:
(1) "Acceptable electronic format" means an electronic image produced on the person's own cellular phone or other type of portable electronic device that displays all of the information on a concealed handgun license as clearly as an original concealed handgun license;
(2) "Concealed" means to cover from observation so as to prevent public view;
(3) "Convicted" means that a person pleaded guilty or nolo contendere to or was found guilty of a criminal offense;
(4) "Handgun" means any firearm, other than a fully automatic firearm, with a barrel length of less than twelve inches (12'') that is designed, made, or adapted to be fired with one (1) hand;
(5) "Licensee" means a person granted a valid license to carry a concealed handgun pursuant to this subchapter; and
(6) "Parking lot" means an area, structure, or part of a structure designated for the parking of motor vehicles or a designated drop-off zone for children at a school.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.