2015 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 73 - Weapons
Subchapter 2 - Uniform Machine Gun Act
- § 5-73-201 - Title.
- § 5-73-202 - Definitions.
- § 5-73-203 - Uniformity of interpretation.
- § 5-73-204 - Possession or use for offensive or aggressive purposes unlawful.
- § 5-73-205 - Presumption of offensive or aggressive purpose.
- § 5-73-206 - Evidence of possession or use.
- § 5-73-207 - Manufacture for military, nonaggressive, or nonoffensive use.
- § 5-73-208 - Registration by manufacturers.
- § 5-73-209 - [Repealed.]
- § 5-73-210 - [Repealed.]
- § 5-73-211 - Perpetrating or attempting crime.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.