2015 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 1 - Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 3 - Negotiable Instruments
Part 3 - Enforcement of Instruments
- § 4-3-301 - Person entitled to enforce instrument.
- § 4-3-302 - Holder in due course.
- § 4-3-303 - Value and consideration.
- § 4-3-304 - Overdue instrument.
- § 4-3-305 - Defenses and claims in recoupment.
- § 4-3-306 - Claims to an instrument.
- § 4-3-307 - Notice of breach of fiduciary duty.
- § 4-3-308 - Proof of signatures and status as holder in due course.
- § 4-3-309 - Enforcement of lost, destroyed, or stolen instrument.
- § 4-3-310 - Effect of instrument on obligation for which taken.
- § 4-3-311 - Accord and satisfaction by use of instrument.
- § 4-3-312 - Lost, destroyed, or stolen cashier's check, teller's check, or certified check.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.