2015 Arkansas Code
Title 4 - Business and Commercial Law
Subtitle 1 - Uniform Commercial Code
Chapter 2 - Sales
Part 2 - Form, Formation, and Readjustment of Contract
- § 4-2-201 - Formal requirements -- Statute of frauds.
- § 4-2-202 - Final written expression -- Parol or extrinsic evidence.
- § 4-2-203 - Seals inoperative.
- § 4-2-204 - Formation in general.
- § 4-2-205 - Firm offers.
- § 4-2-206 - Offer and acceptance in formation of contract.
- § 4-2-207 - Additional terms in acceptance or confirmation.
- § 4-2-208 - [Repealed.]
- § 4-2-209 - Modification, rescission, and waiver.
- § 4-2-210 - Delegation of performance -- Assignment of rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.