2015 Arkansas Code
Title 27 - Transportation
Subtitle 7 - Watercourses And Navigation
Chapter 102 - Salvage From Waterways
- § 27-102-101 - Right to take up property lost or wrecked on river.
- § 27-102-102 - Owner's right to recover.
- § 27-102-103 - Right to salvage payment.
- § 27-102-104 - Affidavit by taker up.
- § 27-102-105 - Advertisement of property recovered.
- § 27-102-106 - Salvage of rafts.
- § 27-102-107 - Perishable property.
- § 27-102-108 - Property found afloat.
- § 27-102-109 - Vesting of ownership in taker up.
- § 27-102-110 - Search warrant for lost property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.