2015 Arkansas Code
Title 26 - Taxation
Subtitle 5 - State Taxes
Chapter 60 - Real Property Transfer Tax
- § 26-60-101 - Definition.
- § 26-60-102 - Transfers to which chapter inapplicable.
- § 26-60-103 - Enforcement and regulations by Director of the Department of Finance and Administration.
- § 26-60-104 - Rules and regulations.
- § 26-60-105 - Levy on deeds, instruments, and writings -- Additional tax.
- § 26-60-106 - Payment of tax.
- § 26-60-107 - Real Property Transfer Tax Affidavit of Compliance Form.
- § 26-60-108 - Real Property Transfer Tax Affidavit of Compliance and Receipt -- Completion, storage, audit, etc.
- § 26-60-109 - Documentary stamps or symbols.
- § 26-60-110 - Recordation of deed.
- § 26-60-111 - Filing deed in violation -- False information -- Penalties.
- § 26-60-112 - Disposition of funds collected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.