2015 Arkansas Code
Title 22 - Public Property
Chapter 6 - Sale Or Other Disposition Of State Lands
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 22-6-101 - Record of land sales.
- § 22-6-102 - Correction of errors growing out of erroneous sales.
- § 22-6-103 - Issuance of replacement certificates of purchase.
- § 22-6-104 - Execution of deed on original or patent certificate.
- § 22-6-105 - Execution of deed on certificate of purchase.
- § 22-6-106 - Issuance of deed on proof of payment.
- § 22-6-107 - Deeds to school lands sold prior to 1881.
- § 22-6-108 - Seal of Commissioner of State Lands sufficient verification.
- § 22-6-109 - Cancellation of deed upon dishonor of check.
- § 22-6-110 - Confirmation of sales of lands paid for with levee bonds.
- § 22-6-111 - Price of swamp, internal improvement, seminary, saline, or school lands -- Exemptions.
- § 22-6-112 - Preference to war veterans in sale of agricultural land.
- § 22-6-113 - State's retention of mineral interest -- Exemption.
- § 22-6-114 - [Repealed.]
- § 22-6-115 - Prohibited acts of county officials affecting title.
- § 22-6-116 - Certificates by county collectors correcting or cancelling original certificates.
- § 22-6-117 - Report to Legislative Council.
- § 22-6-118 - Exemptions from § 22-6-117 requirement.
- § 22-6-119 - Custody of records.
- § 22-6-120 - Adopt a Document Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.