2015 Arkansas Code
Title 22 - Public Property
Chapter 4 - Parks and Recreation Areas
Subchapter 1 - General Provisions
- § 22-4-101 - Definitions.
- § 22-4-102 - Control of state parks and recreational areas.
- § 22-4-103 - State Parks, Recreation, and Travel Commission -- Powers generally.
- § 22-4-104 - State Parks, Recreation, and Travel Commission -- Rule-making power -- Penalty.
- § 22-4-105 - Department of Parks and Tourism -- Leasing powers.
- § 22-4-106 - Establishing and acquiring property for state parks -- Procedure generally.
- § 22-4-107 - Reservation of parks for public use.
- § 22-4-108 - Sale or exchange of lands.
- § 22-4-109 - Acquisition of land for hiking trails.
- § 22-4-110 - Expenditures and contributions of counties, cities, or towns.
- § 22-4-111 - [Repealed.]
- § 22-4-112 - Lower White River Museum State Park.
- § 22-4-113 - Use of certain vehicles by a person with a qualifying disability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.