2015 Arkansas Code
Title 20 - Public Health And Welfare
Subtitle 2 - Health And Safety
Chapter 16 - Reproductive Health
Subchapter 16 - Advancing Women's Health Act of 2015
§ 20-16-1602 - Awarding of public funds to entities that perform abortions prohibited.
(a) An agency or instrumentality of the state shall not award a grant to pay the direct or indirect costs of performing, inducing, referring, or counseling in favor of abortions, including without limitation:
(1) Administrative costs and expenses;
(2) Overhead costs;
(3) Employee salaries;
(4) Rent and mortgage payments; and
(5) Telephone and other utility payments.
(b) An agency or instrumentality of the state shall not grant, appropriate, or distribute a grant to an individual or entity that:
(1) Performs abortions, induces abortions, provides abortion referrals, or counsels in favor of elective abortions; or
(2) Is an affiliate of a person or entity that performs abortions, induces abortions, provides abortion referrals, or counsels in favor of elective abortions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.