2015 Arkansas Code
Title 20 - Public Health And Welfare
Subtitle 2 - Health And Safety
Chapter 14 - Individuals With Disabilities
Subchapter 5 - Early Intervention Program for Infants and Toddlers
- § 20-14-501 - Legislative determination.
- § 20-14-502 - Definitions.
- § 20-14-503 - Statewide system of programs -- Minimum requirements.
- § 20-14-504 - Assessment -- Individualized family service plan.
- § 20-14-505 - Disposition of funds.
- § 20-14-506 - Procedural safeguards.
- § 20-14-507 - Nonsubstitution of funds -- Other benefits not reduced.
- § 20-14-508 - State Interagency Council.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.