2015 Arkansas Code
Title 20 - Public Health And Welfare
Subtitle 2 - Health And Safety
Chapter 14 - Individuals With Disabilities
Subchapter 3 - Rights Generally
- § 20-14-301 - Policy.
- § 20-14-302 - Penalty.
- § 20-14-303 - Rights generally.
- § 20-14-304 - Right to be accompanied by service animal -- Penalty and restitution for killing or injuring a service animal or search and rescue dog.
- § 20-14-305 - Access to housing accommodations.
- § 20-14-306 - Reasonable precautions by drivers.
- § 20-14-307 - Signs for individuals with disabilities.
- § 20-14-308 - Guide dog and service dog access.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.