2015 Arkansas Code
Title 18 - Property
Subtitle 2 - Real Property
Chapter 12 - Conveyances
Subchapter 6 - Miscellaneous Conveyances
- § 18-12-601 - After-acquired title.
- § 18-12-602 - Land in adverse possession.
- § 18-12-603 - Grants to two or more as tenancy in common.
- § 18-12-604 - Deed to trustee or agent.
- § 18-12-605 - Deeds of administrators, executors, guardians, commissioners, and sheriffs.
- § 18-12-606 - Deed or patent by Governor.
- § 18-12-607 - Sales of real estate by defunct corporations ratified.
- § 18-12-608 - Beneficiary deeds -- Terms -- Recording required.
- § 18-12-609 - Marketability of real property sold at tax sales.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.