2015 Arkansas Code
Title 18 - Property
Subtitle 2 - Real Property
Chapter 12 - Conveyances
Subchapter 2 - Acknowledgment and Proof of Instruments
- § 18-12-201 - Proof or acknowledgment as prerequisite to recording real estate conveyances.
- § 18-12-202 - Forms of acknowledgments -- Validity -- Acknowledgments of married persons.
- § 18-12-203 - Officers authorized to take proof or acknowledgment of real estate conveyances.
- § 18-12-204 - Attestation of acknowledgments.
- § 18-12-205 - Certificate of acknowledgment.
- § 18-12-206 - Manner of making acknowledgment -- Proof of deed or instrument -- Proof of identity of grantor or witness.
- § 18-12-207 - [Repealed.]
- § 18-12-208 - Defects.
- § 18-12-209 - Recorded deed or written instrument affecting real estate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.